Things That Scare Off Homebuyers Posted byTeam H&L Miami @Real Estate Empireon10/15/2018There’s many different things that can make or break a home sale. When you’re selling your home, you want
Moving? 5 Tips to Relocate the Garden
Moving itself is strenuous—moving fragile belongings, like plants, can be even more challenging.
Relocate the garden with these tips, courtesy of Ferguson Moving & Storage:
• Prepare plants for the move with a liberal dose of water. Damp roots and moist soil will help keep them thriving while being transported, and watered stems will hold up better during the move.
• Plant smaller flowers and shrubs in lightweight, temporary pots—this will make them easier to re-plant at the new home.
• Reduce the weight of heavy planters during the move by partially filling them with packing peanuts.
• Pack plants in the primary vehicle, if possible—not a moving truck or van. If they must be packed in the truck, load them last so that they can be removed and tended to upon arrival.
• Make the moving company aware of the plants (to mitigate erratic driving) and request that they be unloaded as soon as possible at the new home.
Source: Ferguson Moving & Storage